Our End-to-End eCommerce Solutions
Launching and managing an eCommerce business requires you to wear multiple hats. Without guidance, the coordination and effort required can quickly wear you thin. Coupled with cultural barriers and custom regulations unique to each new market, moving your business forward with these roadblocks can seem insurmountable.
Regional Ecommerce Service (EDG Supported)
Given the tightening of safe management measures, we have re-introduced the E-Commerce Booster Package to support retailers in diversifying your operations and defraying business costs of going online. This support will be available from 16 May to 16 November 2021.
Through the package, retailers can engage one of the appointed e-commerce platforms – Lazada, Mummys Market, Qoo10, Shopee and Zalora – to sell your products online and expand your reach in the Singapore market.
Solutions offered by the appointed e-commerce platforms include:
- Content development (e.g. product photoshoot, content copywriting, product packaging)
- Product listing (e.g. setting up of merchant store, uploading of content, store decoration)
- Channel management (e.g. assortment & pricing, promotion/campaign planning, forecasting and inventory management, data analytics)
- Fulfilment (e.g. warehousing of products, fulfilment by e-commerce platforms, integration with last-mile logistics providers)
- Advertising and promotion (e.g. cross-channel marketing campaigns, onsite/in-store marketing campaigns
- Training workshops to enhance e-commerce capabilities
Eligible local retailers will receive a one-time support to defray 80% of qualifying costs (capped at S$8000).