To spur the growth of your company through interventions in business strategies.
Expert Financial Advice
Our team members have a variety of financial and management skills, knowledge, and experience. If you’re in need of an accountant or the senior expertise of a Chief Financial Officer, we can help.
Scale Your Business
Ensuring your operations keep up with your revenue growth includes managing your cash flow and commitments. Let our experts focus on your accounting needs while you focus on your business.
Improve your Cash Flow
Give your business financial freedom. Our team members will help you obtain more financing from your current financial institution and locate other lending sources.
How it works
Scope of work can cover:
- Diagnosis and gap analysis of your company
- Assessment of internal and external factors, such as strengths and weaknesses, and competition
- Development of a strategic roadmap, business frameworks, policies or processes
- Recommendations and plans for implementation
Project may address any of these areas:
- Formulation of growth strategies to capitalise on opportunities and transform businesses
- Development of intellectual property strategies and processes to protect, manage and commercialise intangible assets to increase business value and enhance competitive advantage
- Development of Sustainability Strategies* such as
- Environmental, Social and Governance Reporting Framework Development
- Sustainability Risk Assessment
- Material Footprinting
- Sustainability Strategy Development
- Sustainability Value Creation
*Please click here for more details.
What is not covered:
- Stand-alone IP registration costs.
- SMEs up to 80%; non-SMEs up to 60% of qualified costs from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2022.
We implement strategies, not just advise. We can be part of organization team to focus on the execution, not just advise.
3-5 years Business Plan
Internal Control Framework
Group / Company Structure
Afitty CFO Difference
Discover what makes us different from other firms.
We are a small & agile business working to help other owned and private enterprises. Our team works with a personal approach and entrepreneurial spirit. We value the communities we live in and support them through our Employee Community Giving Program that allows team members to chose to which charitable organization receives our corporate donations.
More than a Consultant
We implement strategies, not just advise. Our team members are partners working alongside your team developing a long-term relationship.
Operating as a vendor rather than an employee, Part Time CFO Services offers an unbiased, third-party view of your operations. Team members work alongside your accounting team without the cost of training.
Clients enjoy our customizable options because it enables them with the flexibility to pay for the services they need, only when they need them.